1. Isaac’s Decision is done! Expected publishing date around January 1.
First of all, it’s time for me to celebrate. Isaac’s Decision is completed! I love the feeling of completing a book. It gives me a rush because I’ve accomplished a task I set out to do. I’m the personality type who loves to cross things off her To Do List, and nothing is worse for me than feeling unproductive. I’m also at my happiest when I’m with my books. 😀
2. To Have and To Hold has been bumped up to March 1 for an estimated publishing date. Her Heart’s Desire is being pushed to May 1 for an estimated publishing date.
For the past two weeks, I’ve had a much easier time writing To Have and To Hold than writing Her Heart’s Desire. So I’ve decided to switch them around in order of what will be published first. I will make this change to the right side of this blog so you can track my progress. To Have and To Hold will go to 1000 words a day. Her Heart’s Desire will stay at 500 words a day. I also have to update the Six Books in 2012 page on this blog.
3. Mitch’s Win is really calling to me to write, so I think I’ll make that a 500 words a day book. I plan to start it tomorrow. Estimated publishing date is September 1.
4. Bound by Honor, Bound by Love will go to 500 words a day, too. Estimated publishing date stays at July 1 for now.
However, if I have to miss a word count in a day, this is the book that will fall under the “it can wait until tomorrow” category. Meaning To Have and To Hold, Her Heart’s Desire, and Mitch’s Win are my priority books (in that order, too). If nothing else gets written, I’ll make sure To Have and To Hold does if I can get any writing done on a certain day. Hope that makes sense.
5. Shotgun Groom is still on to be published around November 15.
The copy editor should be done in a day or two, and then I polish it up and send it off to my proofreader. After that, I listen to it on my Kindle to see if there’s anything else to tweak and then publish it.