I did some updates recently to my blogs in an effort to better organize my life. 😀 Below is the info and why I’m doing what I do.
1. I have the Newsletter Blog now up at and will make the first newsletter post around Feb. 1. Here’s the link: http://ruthannnordinnewsletter.wordpress.com/
I plan to update the blog with a newsletter around the first of every month. If you read this blog on a regular basis, you’ll already know what’s in the newsletter, so it might be redundant if you decide to read both blogs. Some of you might want to forgo this blog in favor of only getting the newsletter, and there’s no sense in wading through my almost-daily ramblings if all you want to know is what I’m working on and when it’ll be published. I guess it depends on how much Ruth you want in your life. LOL 😉
The reasons I opted to make it a blog instead of picking up with the email list are as follows:
- I don’t want to spam people’s inboxes.
- If you want to subscribe to the newsletter, you can. If you get tired of the newsletter and want to unsubscribe (and are afraid to ask me to take your name off my list), this is the easy solution. You get to control if you get the newsletter.
- I really don’t want to collect email addresses because I figure people should have their privacy protected. Your email address is really none of my business.
2. I made Amanda Winters’ blog private because the person who stole my books and put them up on Amazon to sell got the books from….you guessed it. The blog. After going through copyright infringement twice now, I’ve pretty much had it. My life is not going to be spent making theft easier on the thieves. I do apologize to the innocent people out there because (unfortunately) they have just been punished for something they didn’t do.
That’s about it. Not much else will be changed on my other blogs.
I’ll answer comments people left two posts ago later. 🙂