It’s time to decide who kidnapped Dave Larson! I’ll link to each interview so you can read through them if you want. I’ll also give you a hint: the person who kidnapped him had help so you have two chances to get the right person.
When the Winner Will Be Chosen
On Sunday, I will do a post announcing the kidnapper and the person who helped. I will have my husband draw the winner out of a hat. I’ll try to get him to do it on video, but I don’t know if he’ll do it or not. If not, I’ll go to random.org and get the winner that way. If I do random.org, I’ll post the picture of the winner.
The Winner Gets These Paperbacks:
Books from me (all of these are the Nebraska books I have out right now, and those are historical westerns):
- A Bride for Tom and A Husband for Margaret (which I combined into one paperback book) – *A Bride for Tom is rated G.
- Eye of the Beholder
- The Wrong Husband
- Shotgun Groom
- To Have and To Hold
- His Redeeming Bride
- Isaac’s Decision
- A link to more information about these books: http://www.ruthannnordin.com/nebraska_historical_romances and http://www.ruthannnordin.com/nebraska_historical_romances_second_page.
From Rose Gordon:
- Intentions of the Earl – regency
- Liberty for Paul – regency
- To Win His Wayward Wife – regency
- Link to more information about Rose Gordon’s books: http://www.rosegordon.net/Site/Scandalous_Sisters.html
From Stephannie Beman
- My Lord Hades – a romance loosely based off the Hades and Persephone Greek myth
- More information about this book: http://stephanniebeman.com/books/children-of-khaos-series/my-lord-hades/
From Janet Syas Nitsick
- Lockets and Lanterns – an inspirational historical romance (rated G)
- Link to more information about this book: http://janetsyasnitsick.tateauthor.com/
*All books are rated R for sexual content except for A Bride for Tom by me and Lockets and Lanterns by Janet Syas Nitsick.
Leave a Comment Below OR Email Me
Please leave a comment below. I need to be able to get in touch with you, so please leave one of the following so I can contact you if you win: an email address, Facebook profile page link (so I can message you), OR your Twitter profile (so I can message you).
I will not collect email addresses or use your Facebook or Twitter pages to spam you. I hate spam, so I never do it. Once the winner is announced on Sunday, I will delete all comments so your email address, Facebook page, and/or Twitter profile link is removed. That way, I hope to protect your privacy.
Another option is for you to email me at email@example.com. Put “Giveaway” or “Contest” in the subject line so I know it’s for this post.
Good luck! And if you don’t win this one, don’t worry. I’ll be doing another giveaway this summer with more paperbacks. 😀
Now for the List of Suspects
Ruth Ann Nordin: read the interview
Joel Larson: read the interview
Mary Larson: read the interview
Kyala: read the interview
Richard Larson: read the interview
Dave Larson: read the interview