1. I’ll be doing another giveaway soon.
I’m thinking of suing Dave and Mary for pain and suffering. Rick Johnson would be the judge who hears the case with witnesses to testify for and against my side. 😉 If I go this route, I’m trying to think of a fun angle to go with the giveaway. If anyone has any ideas on how to make this fun, feel free to tell me.
2. The Earl’s Inconvenient Wife is back from the editor!
I still need to work on it, but it’s pretty much done. 😀
3. Her Heart’s Desire is also back from the editor.
Actually, I got it back first. In fact, I am only on chapter two in working through what the editor found. I put this book on hold for the past two weeks because I got caught up in finishing the rewrite of The Earl’s Inconvenient Wife and then tweaking on Suddenly a Bride. I decided to get a new cover for Suddenly a Bride to (hopefully) reflect the fact that it involves a hero who came from another planet. So….
4. Here’s the new cover for Suddenly a Bride:
5. I’m going to start posting Isaac’s Decision on my story blog.
I’ll start this tomorrow. I’m going to get the blog ready for it tonight.