The very sweet and talented Joleene Naylor has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. If you happen to like vampires, romance and thriller, then I think you’ll enjoy her books. She mixes all three elements, and the books are intended for adults due to the violent and sexual content. I like the unique spin she has on the vampire world and some of the twists she throws in her books. 😀
Okay. Now for the award…
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
In keeping with the rules here are seven random things about me right now – yes, you get the randomness in REAL TIME!
- I am watching Drake & Josh on Nickelodeon. (I still enjoy watching teen TV shows, especially those on Nickelodeon. And personally, if I was a teenage girl, I’d pick Josh over Drake because Josh is responsible, loyal, and sweet.)
- I finished my writing word count goals for the day, which is so awesome considering I haven’t been able to achieve this feat for two months. (Finally, I’m back in a writing routine!)
- I’m about to write 500 more words for Runaway Bride and *fingers crossed* Mitch’s Win. I’m hoping to finish the first draft for Mitch’s Win this month and Runaway Bride next month. (Wish me luck!)
- My four kids are currently behaving so I don’t have to get up to do anything. (Yay!)
- My husband is upstairs playing Cribbage, so I can watch a teen TV show. 😀
- My weakness is soda, especially Sprite/7 Up/Sierra Mist. That’s going to be my biggest hinderance in losing weight.
- I want to lose weight so I don’t get diabetes (runs in my family).
And now I must nominate 15 bloggers for this award. (Or in my case, 5. I guess point 8 about me would be, “I’ve never been popular.” LOL)
Love your seven random facts! I like teen shows too, and teen books for that matter. i think they’re fun. 🙂 And I am with you on the soda! We quit for a few months but are back again…
Yep, there’s something about the teen stuff that is fun. Maybe it’s a reminder of the time in our lives where we didn’t have bills to pay and other adult responsibilities to worry about. I loved that period of my life. 😀 Watching the shows and even reading the books takes me back to that happy time.
I’m glad I’m not alone on the soda thing. I go through cycles of quitting, too. hehe
Thanks for nominating me! I’ll have to think about this for a bit before I post.
I had to think about it, too. It was harder to come up with random (in the moment) things than I’d thought it’d be. LOL I look forward to seeing what you come up with!