Taking Some Time Off Due to a Family Situation

Last Friday, my husband came down with something (not sure what yet) and he’s not doing any better.  I know I haven’t answered some blog comments, emails, Goodreads and FB messages yet.  I’m not ignoring anyone.  🙂  I will get to those when I’m able to, but that probably won’t be for a while.  I don’t want to say when because I don’t know when things will calm down.

About Ruth Ann Nordin

Ruth Ann Nordin mainly writes historical western romances and Regencies. From time to time, she branches out to contemporaries romances and other genres (such as science fiction thrillers). For more information, please go to www.ruthannnordin.com or check out https://ruthannnordinauthorblog.wordpress.com.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Taking Some Time Off Due to a Family Situation

1. authordanielletaylor says:

Take some time for you guys. Hope he gets well soon ❤

2. Addria Dash says:

Will pray for you & your family that all will be well

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:45:52 +0000 To: addriadash@hotmail.com

3. Sorry to hear it. I’ll keep you all in my prayers.

4. dorothypaula says:

Prayers and good wishes Hope he feels better very soon. Dorothy Paula

5. dorothypaula says:

All our prayers and good wishes. Hope he feels better very soon.

6. dorothypaula says:

Like you don’t have enough to read! Sorry about the duplicate post. 😦

7. Prayers to your husband and family! Wishing your hubby gets better soon!

8. Lu Sellers says:

Do not worry and I hope your husband gets better really soon

9. Twyla Alder says:

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Family comes 1st and your readers will still be hear once your husband is feeling better. God Bless you.

10. Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the prayers and support. You’re all very sweet. 😀

He’s doing better. I don’t know how long he’ll be in the hospital, but as long as he’s on the mend, I can wait.

Comments are closed.