Here’s the list of posts I’ve drafted so far. If anyone can think of anything to add, please let me know. These are for new writers, either never been published or new to publishing. I am not going into marketing and book promotion. This is more about writing the story.
I will start posting these later this week, and I’ll post one a week.
1. Starting with an Idea
2. Picking your Genre
3. Point of View
4. Characters are the Heart of the Story
5. Your Setting (aka World) – The Character is Always Key
6. If The Scene Doesn’t Add to the Story, Throw It Out
7. What if You Get Stuck
8. What to Do If You Don’t Know What Comes Next (this does piggyback off the one above)
9. There is No Perfect Time to Write so Write Today
10. What if You Never Finish a Story?