In addition to other wonderful authors, I’m participating in a Turkey Trot Blog Hop this year.
First, I have to say what I’m thankful for.
What I’m thankful for is really pretty simple, so I’m going to leave it to one sentence: I’m thankful for everyone who has stuck with me through the years. 🙂
Winners Will Be Announced on November 25, 2016!
Here are the rules for the entire blog hop:
- Every author participating in this blog hop will be giving away a prize(s). The more blogs you comment on, the better your chances are of winning something. Here’s the link to view a list of the other authors, go here.
- This is a joint giveaway hosted by USA Today Bestselling Author Rose Gordon. From all the Turkey Trot Blog Hop participants, Rose will choose a $50 Amazon Gift Card. (In addition to commenting on my blog, you should comment on other authors’ blogs.)
Here is the rule for my specific giveaway:
I am offering one signed paperback for three different winners. (I am willing to send a book outside the US.) You can choose from any of these books: An Inconvenient Marriage, Brave Beginnings, Wagon Trail Bride, The Convenient Mail Order Bride, The Marriage Agreement, The Accidental Mail Order Bride, His Wicked Lady, or The Earl’s Wallflower Bride.
- Tell me which book you want in the comment.
Include your email.
I will need that to contact you. If you don’t leave an email, I won’t enter you in the giveaway. After the winners are announced, I will delete the emails from the comments.
- I will make one attempt to contact you. If you don’t respond in one week, then I will assume you’re no longer interested and will remove you from the list.
- Winners will be picked from random.com.