I just found out that The Rake’s Vow has made it on the Smashwords Hotlist: Weekly indie romance bestsellers and hot preorders blog post!
The Rake’s Vow is due out March 18!
Quick Description: Miss Loretta Bachman convinces a reformed rake, who has vowed to never sleep with another lady, to marry her and pretend he’s deeply in love with her so she can impress the Ton.
For quick reference, here are the books in the Marriage by Bargain Series.
- The Viscount’s Runaway Bride (Book 1) – Anthony and Damara ‘s romance
- The Rake’s Vow (Book 2) – Loretta and Tad’s romance
- Taming The Viscountess (Book 3) – Celia and Sebastian’s romance
- If It Takes A Scandal (Book 4) – Corin and Candace’s romance
- Book 5 – I don’t have a title for this at the moment. This will be Brad’s romance (Loretta is Brad’s sister and makes some key appearances in The Rake’s Vow)
To celebrate the fact that The Rake’s Vow is on the Smashwords Hotlist at the Happy Ever After blog, I am running a giveaway!
Who will win:
There will be three winners. I’ll draw names at random to determine the winners.
This is open to international winners. (I live in the United States.)
What you win:
Each winner will win the paperbacks in a series that is already complete. (Series that are not completed are Marriage by Bargain Series, Marriage by Fate Series, and Pioneer Series.) If you do not want an entire series but have 3-4 books that are your top favorites that you’d like me to send your way, I can do that instead.
Each book will be signed.