This is Dave and Mary’s third and final book!
I have put it in the Nebraska Series because their other two books are there. Plus, they fit in with the first generation of Larsons, and all of the first generation is within the Nebraska Series.
Here are the books in order:
- Her Heart’s Desire (Sally Larson’s romance)
- A Bride for Tom (Tom Larson’s romance)
- A Husband for Margaret
- Eye of the Beholder (Dave and Mary’s first book)
- The Wrong Husband (Jenny Larson’s romance)
- Shotgun Groom (Joel Larson’s romance)
- To Have and To Hold (Dave and Mary’s second book)
- His Redeeming Bride
- Forever Yours (Dave and Mary’s third book)
- Isaac’s Decision (Isaac is a second generation Larson but this book wraps up the subplot between Dave Larson and Neil Craftsman I started in Eye of the Beholder)
About this book
With that aside, Forever Yours is a cute romantic comedy. We’ve already established Dave and Mary are in love, and they’ve had some difficult times in the past. I thought for a chance of pace it would be nice to give them a lighthearted story line.
I bring back the first generation Larsons, so you can get an update on them and revisit old friends. 🙂 It was a lot of fun to write this, and I’m glad I did. With this book, the first generation of Larsons’ stories officially come to a close, and I will continue with the second generation of Larsons in the future.
Here’s where you can find Forever Yours:
Payhip (use coupon M0Z0ST6QRN to get 50% off; coupon expires November 7)