Rami Ungar has challenged me to do the Love/Hate Challenge. What I have to do is write ten things I love, ten things I hate, and then challenge ten other bloggers to do the same. (I don’t know ten off the top of my head, so I’ll do those I can.)
So here goes…
10 Things I Love
1. Writing. Everything else revolves around this one, so it has to be first.
2. Blogging. It’s an off-shoot of writing, but it’s fun because I’ve been able to meet some really neat people this way.
3. Facebook. Again, it’s the people I have gotten to know over there that makes this so enjoyable.
4. Hiking. And the Chaco shoes Lauralynn Elliott recommended are awesome. I haven’t had feet pain ever since I took her advice and got a pair.
5. Scary shows/movies/books. But…I like psychological scary, not the slasher kind. (I grew up on the Twilight Zone and Tales from the Darkside, so I attribute this to my upbringing.)
6. Driving on a deserted road. Especially when the air is warm and the windows are rolled down and the music is loud.
7. Chocolate. I love all kinds. I don’t discriminate.
8. Puzzles. I’m not a fan of 1000 pieces, but I enjoy the 500 ones a lot.
9. Clean house. When there’s no clutter, I think and write a lot better.
10. Cherry Limeade. I had this last summer, and it is probably the best tasting drink I’ve ever had.
10 Things I Hate
1. Cooking. I do it, but I hate it. If I could eat out for every meal, I would. I’d rather clean the bathroom than cook. That is how much I hate it. LOL
2. Bugs. Get one near me, and I’m running for the spray to kill it.
3. Debt. This really should be #1, but cooking was the first thing that came to mind.
4. High heels and dresses. I’m a pants and hiking shoes kind of girl. Comfort rules any day of the week.
5. Crowded areas. I can function in a crowded area, but I don’t like the feeling of being pressed in from all sides.
6. Sticky messes. Because I’m the one who has to clean them up. All you moms know exactly what I’m talking about.
7. Sleep. Yes, in theory I should enjoy this, but when I’m asleep, I can’t write. That bums me out.
8. Tomato soup and juice. I love tomatoes and ketchup, but for some reason the soup and juice version never sat well with me.
9. Road construction. I’m guessing there isn’t anyone who likes this one.
10. Senseless debates. There are some things people don’t agree on, so what’s the point in arguing? I don’t like it when people try to change my mind, so I don’t go around trying to change theirs. Treat others the way you’d want to be treated is the motto I like to live by.
Now, to pass this on to some people. (I know some of you are super busy so you don’t have to do this.)
Link it back to me in the comments below, so I can read what you guys put down. 😀